I think I invented a new way to make eggs. I call them Swirly Eggs. Here is a video where I show you how to make them.
And also almost burn down our kitchen.
I’m glad there’s a name for the lazy way I usually make scrambled eggs!!
Oh god whatever you do don’t use a fork on a teflon pan like that!
- grouchpotato reblogged this from littledidiknow and added:
- coralina likes this
- exhale said: This is exactly how I’ve been making scrambled eggs since I moved to an apartment without a washing machine. Although, I stir much more vigorously.
- paradoxicallytrue said: Um, THAT was a brilliant video. I think I enjoyed it even more because it was about five and a half minutes longer than necessary. Also, the surprise ending was great. Were you inspired by the person that recorded the video review of the tiny pan?
- allpointsnorth said: I’ve never been a fan of eggs but two things I do love are homemade instructional videos, and people starting fires in their kitchen.
- mykol78 likes this
- jonprins reblogged this from heykata and added:
- allpointsnorth likes this
- ninefruits said: You should do a series of instructional cooking videos.
- wanderlustandtethers said: I love your gratuitous use of F bombs, probably because I drop them as frequently. Also, egg straight to pan is how we always made our scrambleds, except we had a plastic(?) 2-prong fork thing with which to mix in-pan.
- heykata reblogged this from littledidiknow and added:
- cassieirwin likes this
- littledidiknow posted this